Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#1 accessory to being organized: a killer bag

Planning events means that I usually end up having a lot to carry. I've got a binder for everything and will often carry three or four along to visit a client. I also have other necessities that have to trek everywhere with me, so I need a reliable and durable bag, but I don't just want any bag. I have a bit of an obsession with bags to begin with, and I often gravitate toward styles that I can't afford. But, I finally caved and bought one that I'd been stalking for a while, the La Tropézienne by Clare Vivier. I've had this bag for a little over a year now and I'm still using it as my everyday bag. It's roomy and gorgeous and as it gets more use, it gets more gorgeous. Now I'm obsessing about her oversize clutch.



No comments:

Post a Comment